Adaptive Digital Marketing Software
Automatr Drives Revenue
You’ve worked hard to drive traffic to your site but only about 3% of your website visitors are ready to buy. Today. Automatr engages the other 97% with the right message to the right person at the right time - nurturing them until they’re ready to be connected with sales. This translates into more leads, shorter sales cycles, and a higher ROI on your demand generation activities.
Market Segments in Minutes
Use our powerful editor to create segments on an unlimited number of elements. Then, use them again and again.
Create and analyze email marketing campaigns that branch based on any combination of behavior, demographics and data.
Automatr Does the Rest
When a prospect is ready, Automatr schedules tasks like phone calls & emails for sales reps in your CRM automatically.